Wednesday 22 July 2009

The trouble with photoshop


Anti-aliasing... draw a line with a brush tool, a nice black 9 point line, maybe a bit of variaion due to the pressure sensitivity on the tablet. To fill the area select bucket tool, apply and you get a fill with a white line between the line and the fill.
Double clicking the fill makes things a bit better... but to get rid of the white line, I have to go round the shape again.
There must be an easier way.
Anyway, it's this that's bugging me, and making me stop work on the pages...
I've spent days searching for a solution, with no luck, but a few seconds search on Webcomics weekly site and RESULT... http://www.webcomics.com/home/2008/12/22/color-flatting-your-comic.html Thankyou Brad Guigar.
Now I know the problem is called trapping, and the process to sort it out is called colour flatting. I now need to see if the plugin works on Photoshop Elements 4.0 on the mac....

No comments:

Post a Comment