Monday 7 May 2012

Noggin

I've been hearing a lot of stuff about Squarespace on a number of podcasts... and it's made me think it may be worth moving this blog to Squarespace to benefit from the shiny designs. I used to have a squarespace site a couple of years ago, for the Becta Interactive Whiteboard work, I posted sample files, and assets...like the dragon above.
I seem to remember I was writing a story for use on the Interactive whiteboard much like the noggin the nog stories I enjoyed in my childhood...and it strikes me now that it would work just as well on an iPad.
Unfortunately when I stopped paying the site closed, and all my stuff with it... that doesn't happen with Blogger. In fact Blogger has recently reminded me of a number of blogs I'd started in Blogspot days that needed to be updated or lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment