Sunday 1 August 2010

Triumph Heralds of Galactus

I managed to get Monday's Wychwolf drafted last night, whilst watching the truly awful Star Trek film, and then as I had time on my hands, I thought I'd have a bash at this week's Ten Ton Studio Sketch Challenge
The Heralds of Galactus, are the Silver Surfer and other chaps, zooming around the cosmos looking for trouble. In line with some of the recent comments, I've made sure to draw at lest 4 Heralds, making sure the plural is noted... and also that it's a sketch challenge, so this was a quickish sketch whilst watching telly, and drinking Crabbie's Ginger Beer.
Sadly it's rubbish, no detail on any of the teensy figures, but Galactus looks okey dokey..
I may have a bash at inking up in a Jack Kirby mad black ink circles fashion.
I was tempted to have a bash at the Herald from the Ultimates Galactus series... a stripped down half cyborg thing buried under Tunguska.. maybe if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment