Saturday 14 September 2013

Wacom Cintiq 12 WX testing

I've been meaning to buy a Cintiq for years, so many years that the versions that have been objects of my desire have been revised several times... so I bought the last version the 12WX, not as bright and shiny as the new 13HD, but still the model that has been on my wishlist for a fair while.
Thing is, I've been so busy doing "stuff" I haven't got round to using it till this morning.


So the Wacom is well made, but the bundle of cables and hoohah make for a fair bit of clutter. 
Aside from that it was very much like using my normal tablet... so much so that I'm not completely sure it works better than the normal tablet.
Now I have a bit more time on my hands I'm going to try and finish off the Wychwolf story which has been on hold whilst I've been finishing my degree, which should be a good trial for the Cintiq.

No comments:

Post a Comment